Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Kerala is the sole owner of the website www.pms.industry.kerala.gov.in (hereinafter "website") and Android application Industry-PMS. The Policy is applicable to the website and android application. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information and your talent/skill profile details on our website at several points. By accepting the policy at the time of registration, you expressly approve and consent to our collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy and terms and conditions.
When you visit/surf our website or app, certain personal information about you such as your IP Address,IMEI number etc. may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain detailed talent-seeking services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address,IMEI number, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software, and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible.
In addition to the above, we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third-party services available on our website and application. We may also collect certain information about the use of our website or app by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
If you choose to provide us with the above-mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing, and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. You also consent to process your profile data within or outside the country, for furthering your service prospects.
- Create various surveys and analyses in form of reports;
- Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
- Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new services, and additional services which may be of your interest.
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit,on our website;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Department of industries and Commerce, Government of Kerala and/or its officials, employees and the general public at large;
Your information shall be disclosed to our service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the profile information provided by you and process the data within or outside the country in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.